Skip to content
- 1 part Grenadine syrup
- 1 part Blue Curacao
- 2 parts Cream or Coconut Cream
- 1 part Vodka
- Ice Cubes
- Begin by filling a cocktail glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in the grenadine syrup first to create the red layer at the bottom.
- Slowly pour vodka over the back of a spoon so that it floats on top of the grenadine syrup creating the white layer.
- Slowly pour the blue curacao in the same manner, so it floats on top of the vodka layer, creating the blue layer.
- Do not stir. The intention is to maintain distinct layers for visual effect.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Patriotic Layered Libation.